Monday, October 26, 2009

Class Links Post

Here are three of the blogs I've found that I like to visit:

1. The Deal With Global Warming 2 is an informative read for global warming questioners. Being a “green” blogger myself, Iron Man’s blog is interesting to read. Iron Man does a good job of researching and explaining different aspects of global warming. He talks about the argument of whether or not global warming is manmade or natural. I am a believer that global warming is natural but humans are speeding it along, so it’s interesting to read the extreme sides of the issue.

2. All Quiet on the Western Blunt is a blog about the legalization of marijuana. Bud’s Wiser provides an interesting and somewhat convincing argument for said legalization. Not only is Bud’s Wiser’s blog interesting to read, but it is funny and entertaining as well. He included “Cannabis Clips” and “Pot Culture Days” to keep things entertaining. If you’re looking for a fun blog to read, All Quiet on the Western Blunt is the one to go to!

3. One more blog that I find interesting is College, Students, Relationships, and Technology. In this blog, The Tech Man explores the effect technology has on college relationships. This is an interesting blog to me because I myself am in a long-term, long-distance relationship. I have found that technology helps our relationship a lot because we are able to communicate in so many different ways. He explores both sides of technology’s effect on relationships, so it is interesting to see different sides of the argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment